A striking piece doesn't always have to be over-the-top! With the European Tall Cylinder Planter, you will maintain a modern, clean aesthetic while adding subtle curves and beautifully finished color to your space. The European Tall Cylinder Planter is made from "eco-fiberglass"; this material is a mixture of resin, stone powder, and fiber which uses 30% less fossil fuel than pure resin products. Enjoy the added convenience of the built-in planter shelf! Looking to use this modern planter in a high-traffic setting? Double its impact resistance with the double-tough clear coat! Ideal for outdoor or commercial settings, this clear coat also improves UV resistance. This optional clear coat is standard for the burnished and gemstone finishes. This modern planter is available in over 30 colors in matte, gloss, metallic, gemstone, and burnished finishes. Because this item ships from the manufacturer, it requires a 25% restocking fee if returned.
- Subtly curved
- Made with eco-fiberglass
- Built-in, removable pot shelf included
- Double-tough clear coat available for outdoor or commercial settings
- The optional clear coat is standard for burnished and gemstone finishes
- Grow pot or liner is recommended; do not direct plant
- Preview the saucer guide here
- Preview Earthform finishes here
- Swatches available upon request
- Please Note: This item does not ship to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii
- Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for this item to ship.
- Please Note: Bottoms of planters are not painted.
- *Items with drainage holes may not be returned.
- *Items with Double-Tough Clear Coat may not be returned.
- *Gemstone and Burnished colors may not be returned.
|Size:||Shelf Depth:|| |
|Small||12"||13" Wide Point x 9.5" Bottom x 26" H||10"||9.5 lbs|
|Medium||14"||15" WP x 11" B x 30" H||12"||13 lbs|
|Large||16"||18" WP x 13" B x 36" H||14"||20 lbs|
|XLarge||19"||21" WP x 15.2" B x 42" H||17"||28 lbs|
Designer Featured In...
Most Urbilis items may be refunded within 30 days of purchase. Please check your product's page for any return restrictions or potential restocking fees. Made-to-order items, custom orders, and items with requested drainage holes may not be returned. Refunds are provided with considerations to the original outbound shipping costs as well as the restocking fee, if applicable. For our full return policy, please visit our Customer Care page.