Toby Rapson, son of mid-century architect Ralph Rapson, was working to put his father's classic designs back into production when he bumped into Loll founder Greg Benson at an event in Minneapolis. The meeting prompted Rapson to rethink his father's rocking chair as an eco-friendly outdoor rocker made from recycled material. The Rapson Rocker High Back is perfect for sitting for extended periods of time and can be left outside year-round. Made with 5/8 inch thick 100% recycled plastic, no maintenance is required, ever. *This product does not qualify for free shipping.
- 100% recycled, durable HDPE plastic
- Sturdy, long-lasting construction
- Maintenance free
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Durable and long lasting
- Replaceable parts
- Five-year warranty included
- Each piece is made-to-order in the USA
- Loll assembly tool included
- This item does not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska.
- This item is FINAL SALE ONLY and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please Note: This product is made to order and will ship in 5 weeks.
Click Here for Downloadable Instructions!
|Dimensions:||L: 27.25" x W: 32.25" x H: 37.25"|
Designer featured in...
This item ships flat. Assembly is required and instructions are included. Take a look at the video to learn more!
Most Urbilis items may be refunded within 30 days of purchase. Please check your product's page for any return restrictions or potential restocking fees. Made-to-order items, custom orders, and items with requested drainage holes may not be returned. Refunds are provided with considerations to the original outbound shipping costs as well as the restocking fee, if applicable. For our full return policy, please visit our Customer Care page.