The Ollie Plant Sipper R9.5D is an excellent solution for watering plant displays in interior and exterior landscaping projects. The size and shape allow the system to be incorporated into containerized plants to provide water and nutrients at the plant's roots. Unlike dripper irrigation systems, the Ollie Plant Sipper R9.5 uses the process of capillary action to feed the plant where it needs water the most - at its roots! Because this item ships from the manufacturer, it requires a 25% restocking fee if returned.
This item can be used with a variety of planters but is recommended for use with the Tower 24, Tower 40 and Wide Tower 18.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- 100% water efficient; reduces watering frequency by up to 6 weeks
- Prevents over or under watering
- Aerates soil
- Made from recycled and recyclable material
- Suitable for interior and exterior landscaping
- Controls root spread and can be used in any terrain
- No need for mains electricity or water supply
- Ideal for shallow planting environments
- This item ships from a Canadian warehouse. If returned, customer is responsible for all return costs to Canada.
|Dimensions:||9.5"W x 6"H, 5.6 liter water capacity|
See it in action:
Most Urbilis items may be refunded within 30 days of purchase. Please check your product's page for any return restrictions or potential restocking fees. Made-to-order items, custom orders, and items with requested drainage holes may not be returned. Refunds are provided with considerations to the original outbound shipping costs as well as the restocking fee, if applicable. For our full return policy, please visit our Customer Care page.