Elevate any outdoor living space with the trendy Blocks Corten Steel Privacy Screen Set! This set features two different panel sizes that can be used to divide up your modern patio furniture or as a simple form of creating privacy. For example, you can align the screens on the side of a pathway or even use it to divide up commercial restaurant space! This modern block design screens are made from 1.5 mm laser cut Corten steel, shipped in their raw steel state. The Corten Steel screens will gradually develop a gorgeous rust patina finish produced from the outside elements and serves as a protective layer to prevent corrosion. All screen sets include assembly hardware and stand for easy setup. These panels are great for both commercial and residential settings!
- Precision laser cut from thick gauge Corten steel
- Available in two sizes: 2 Panel or 3 Panel
- Material Details: Corten Steel
- Finish: Develops rusted patina finish
- Patina protects from additional corrosion
- Block inspired design
- Can be used in residential and commercial settings
- All hardware/stand included for quick and easy setup
- Versatile design – multiple sets can be fastened together
- Perfect balance of design, durability and convenience
- Note: All Corten Steel planters are shipped in their raw, unrusted state.
- This product does not ship to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii
|Size:||2 Panel:||3 Panel:|
|Product Dimensions:||42" L x 1.75" W x 48" H||42" L x 1.75" W x 76" H|
|Weight:||45 lbs||45 lbs|
What is Corten Steel?
Corten is a trade name for a steel alloy material and is a weathering steel. The material is corrosion resistant steel and if left uncoated develops an outer layer patina. This patina protects the steel from additional corrosion. Corten Steel Planters are made to rust and will start showing the signs of rusting if you just put them outside for a couple months and let Mother Nature take its course!
How to make Corten Steel rust faster:
If you want to initiate the rusting quickly, first wash the planter with warm water and soap. This will remove any remnants of oil and the water will react with the metal initiating oxidation (rusting). Next, mix together the following ingredients into a spray bottle, or a fertilizer pump sprayer:
- 16oz Hydrogen Peroxide (Use a fresh bottle)
- 2 oz White Vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon of salt
By using this mixture and lightly spraying the planter 3-4 times a day, you will achieve the fully rusted look in a matter of a few days!
Most Urbilis items may be refunded within 30 days of purchase. Please check your product's page for any return restrictions or potential restocking fees. Made-to-order items, custom orders, and items with requested drainage holes may not be returned. Refunds are provided with considerations to the original outbound shipping costs as well as the restocking fee, if applicable. For our full return policy, please visit our Customer Care page.