Bring the outside in with the BioMontage wall! These unique panels can be hung in a grouping or stand alone. There are three different natural options (preserved acoustic moss, sustainable bark and light stone) to complement any decor. Ideal for both commercial and residential installations. Safety clips are included for easy mounting.
- Indoor use
- Unique natural wall art
- Biophilic design that requires no light, maintenance or water
- Easy to install, two-piece frames that hold natural materials on walls
- Patent pending design allows for quick and easy changes of natural material inserts
- Infinite design possibilities
- Please Note: This item does not ship to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii.
- Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for this item to ship.
|12" W x 24" H x 2.75" D|
|24" W x 24" H x 2.75" D|
|48" W x 24" H x 2.75" D|
Acoustic Moss Panels:
- Often called Reindeer Moss, this natural product is actually lichen.
- The lichen grows abundantly and naturally in vast Scandinavian forests.
- Preserved in a natural way that allows the lichen to remain 100% biodegradable.
- Harvested by hand using a technique that ensures the perfect renewal of the lichen.
- Naturally fire retardant and mounted on fire-proof aluminum panels.
- Natural acoustic properties make this product a very efficient acoustic modulator.
Sustainable Bark Panels:
- Panel made of sustainable Yellow Poplar bark from the Appalacian Hardwood Region of the U.S.
- The bark has good acoustic modulation properties.
Light Stone Panel:
- Panel made from a combination of natural stone and resin.
- Lighter and more manageable than raw stone.
- Prairie Brown and Mountain Grey finishes complement any interior.
|Moss Small||11" W x 23" H x 1.5-2" D|
|Moss Medium||23" W x 23" H x 1.5-2" D|
|Moss Large||23" W x 47" H x 1.5-2" D|
|Poplar Small||12" W x 23" H x 1.25" D|
|Poplar Medium||23" W x 23" H x 1.25" D|
|Stone Small||11" W x 23" H x 1.25" D|
|Stone Medium||23" W x 23" H x 1.25" D|
Most Urbilis items may be refunded within 30 days of purchase. Please check your product's page for any return restrictions or potential restocking fees. Made-to-order items, custom orders, and items with requested drainage holes may not be returned. Refunds are provided with considerations to the original outbound shipping costs as well as the restocking fee, if applicable. For our full return policy, please visit our Customer Care page.